Main roads are now clear in most areas but exposed roads have been obstructed by snow drifting from the fields and shutting carriageways.
We are operating the following services as follows:
- Service 14 – Wick to Wickford
- Service 21 – Pound Lane to Basildon
- Service 21C – Canvey to Hadleigh (we will take a judgement on Essex Way later but we are assuming it’s ok)
- Service 31 – Basildon to First Data
- Service 51 – Grays to Southend
- Service 63 – This service will be cutting short at Tescos on the A127. We will not be serving the Harrogate Rd, Orchard Ave & Plumberow in Hockley; we’ll use Greenwards Lane instead. There will be no service from Tescos to and from Shoebury.
- Service 104/106 – Great Berry to Laindon/Basildon
- Service 269 – Grays to Brentwood
- Service 491,2,3,4 – Epping St John’s services (except for the minibus from Toots Hill & Theydon Mount) – These services will operate 90 mins later than normal.
- Service 552 – Ramsden to Billericay