Before you travel:
We hope this website can provide all the details you will need. If you need any additional information, here are some additional sources:
- Contact us with your question
- Call us on 01268 767870 – Customer Services are open from 9am until 5pm
- Call Traveline on: 0871 200 22 33 during our out of office times
Please note: Calls cost 12p per minute plus any charges your network provider makes
- Visit the Traveline website
At the stop:
Signal the driver to stop by putting your arm out.
On the bus:
Pay the driver as you get on. The correct fare saves time! We have discounted tickets to save time as well as money. If you have a concessionary pass, please place it on the reader.
- Buggies and wheelchairs should be secured in the reserved spaces. Our drivers will be pleased to help.
- All our buses are non-smoking. Please consider fellow passengers by keeping personal stereo and mobile volumes down, and by putting litter in the box provided.
- Ring the bell in good time when you want to get off. If unsure of your stop, just ask the driver to let you know when the bus gets there.
We hope your journey was a pleasant one and that you will travel with us again. If we have not met your expectations, please let us know, so that we can try to put things right for the future. And if one of our staff has acted ‘beyond the call of duty’, we will gladly pass on your compliments.